Tour The Cottage
The serene interior of the cottage is furnished with 1920s antiques, historic ceramic tile floors, period hardware, three-over-one double-hung windows, Roman blinds and ceiling fans. While the aesthetic of Erehwon looks back in time, the cottage has modern amenities, such as cable TV and WiFi. The cottage has a cozy front porch with bamboo palms and three variations of gardenias in immediate view.
The bedroom features a queen bed with a memory foam mattress topper. Also in the bedroom:
- iPod/FM clock radio if you need an early wake up
- 3-drawer dresser for your clothes
- 2 suitcase stands
There is a 4-burner gas cooktop, hotel-sized Helio refrigerator, and microwave in the kitchen, plus a French press and coffee bean grinder for your morning cuppa. Basic cooking and dining utensils and supplies are provided (see list), and there is an oak dining table and seating for three in the kitchen.
Enjoy a relaxing night in! The living room 19′ HDTV includes a basic cable package, DVD player, and an extensive library of over 100 films, including many unique foreign features.
The bathroom has been recently renovated with a subway-tiled shower and tankless water heater. A hair dryer and bathroom towels, including two beach towels, are provided. Two robes and pairs of slippers are also provided.
- Free wifi throughout cottage.
- AC units in the kitchen and bedroom.
- Ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom.
- Electric heat in the bedroom and heat feature on the AC unit in the kitchen.
- Access to the Bungalow’s laundry room from 10AM to 7PM (or 3:30PM if guests are in the Bungalow); the laundry room has an EnergyStar washer and dryer (soaps are provided; limit use to two loads per week), as well as an iron and ironing board.
- Free parking for your car in our driveway, plus free on-street parking for your guests. Please note this property does not have space for RVs.