Erehwon Retreat is easily accessible from Tampa Bay’s airports and local public transit, including rail and buses. Once you’re here, you also have use of the local HARTline bus system and a local car rental.
- Tampa International Airport (TIA)
- The average taxi from TIA to Erehwon is $32.
- LYFT & UBER range from $18-$30 pending time of day and car selection.
- See additional ground transportation information on the airport’s website
- St Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
- The average drive from this airport to Erehwon is 30 minutes
- See ground transportation information on the airport’s website
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Drive time to Tampa 90 minutes
The Silver Service/Palmetto runs along the east coast from New York to Orlando and continuing on to Tampa. Travel time by train (NY to Tampa) is 26 hours. Trains run daily and sleepers are available.
The auto train gives you the option of bringing your own car to Orlando from Washington, DC, without having to drive it yourself.
Greyhound bus service to and from the major cities and towns in Central Florida is available. Greyhound runs a bus from Orlando to Tampa several times a day. The trip takes about 2 hours between downtown Tampa and Orlando. A Tampa to Disney World bus is available as well, via Kissimmee.
The HARTline bus system travels throughout Tampa and also has express buses throughout Hillsborough County and into St. Petersburg/Pinellas County from downtown Tampa. There are three main hubs or transfer stations: Downtown, Britton Plaza in South Tampa and University Mall in North Tampa. Day and multi-day passes are available for the HARTline system.
Erehwon Retreat is served by the following routes:
- #1–Florida Ave
- #2–Nebraska Ave
- #34–Hillsborough Ave
There is also the TecoLine streetcar and trolley system that covers downtown Tampa, SOHO and Hyde Park Districts and Ybor City. Information on the trolleys can be found on HART’s site and the streetcars on Teco’s site.There is also a free Channelside Express trolley and travels to Channelside from four stops in Downtown. Trolleys stop every 10 minutes on weekdays between 11:30am and 2pm.
If you don’t pick up a car at the airport, there is a local car rental only four blocks from Erehwon Retreat: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 5402 N Nebraska Ave, 813-238-8471.
5801 N Suwanee Ave.
Tampa, FL 33604